Yay! It’s wishlist time! Always one of my favorite type of posts to write because I get to tell you guys what I’m lusting after and you give me a wayyyy more enthusiastic response than my husband does! LOL I guess, maybe, it’s a girl thing. 😉
I honestly thought I would have more things on my list this time around but, I think the biggest thing I’m wishing for is my baby girl to come on out into the world (in a few weeks), healthy and strong. Not many material things can give you the same type of satisfaction that a new little life can.
Besides that, though, there are a few things that have struck my fancy recently….
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Mascara was one of the first things to make it on my list. Since I am pretty much on a CONSTANT lookout for the holy grail of mascaras, it’s no surprise that Sam Chapman (aka Pixiwoos) didn’t have to do very much tall talking to get my interested in this one.
I haven’t found one that has been able to beat my Maybelline Falsies yet but, I would like to have a functional, higher end one in my bag.
- Loving this ModCloth Folk Art cardigan! The colors and pattern just compliment each other so well and I love the way that slouchy, yet chic, sweaters feel in the postpartum period. Cozy and stylish? Yeah, I think I could live with that!
- This BaubleBar “Indian Summer” bib necklace is perfect for coastal NC, where there are basically two seasons. Summer, and a mild winter. The gem tones in this statement piece could be paired very easily with a dress in late summer and even a blazer in cooler weather. There are no laws against color in any season!
- Candelles, as you well know from my previous post, is top on my list for home scents this season. I am extremely obsessed with getting their “Pumpkin Roll” mason jar candle into my life asap! This pumpkin crazy gal can’t pass up something so tempting. And it was just released on 9/5/14 so, if you want to get your hands on it before it’s sold out, you better hurry!
- SlyFoxThreads.com just has the quirkiest little clothing line and most of the time I really like their kids tees. But, every mom has that uniform (usually including yoga pants) that they can run errands in (usually unshowered) and not feel completely disgusting– Are we on the same page, moms? In their fall line, SlyFoxThreads released this “It’s Just A Mom Thing” pullover. Struck me funny = win, & on the wishlist it goes.
- Mirrored RayBan Blue Lens Aviators are something my husband is probably sick of hearing me talk about…. They are just so pretty!! I love aviators since they are universally flattering and the blue lens gives it just the unexpected detail I adore. These have become incredibly popular over the summer but, I think they could work just as well in the cooler months. It’s not getting dark at 5 o’clock yet, people!
- MAC Pressed Pigment in “Day Gleam”. I was introduced to this particular shade by Nikkie from NikkieTutorials. You have to know by now that I’m a total makeup tutorial junkie and I’ve seen a TON of beautiful pressed pigments. This color is just so versatile! It’s also not limited edition or seasonal like a bunch of other MAC products. I’ve never purchased a pressed pigment but, I think it’s about time I do since there are certain looks than this can enhance dramatically.
What’s on your wishlist as the season changes? Put a link to your post in the comments and I’ll check it out! 😉
Happy Friday! ❤